THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Breaking the Fast






After far too long staying away from my sewing machine and getting wrapped up in life, I got the opportunity to do a little more sewing. I made some things for my sister-in-law's baby shower for my very newest nephew Reid Micheal. I made her three sets of double sided flannel receiving blankets (my favorite for swaddling) and matching burp cloths to go with. I also made her a boppy cover and nursing cover in coordinating fabrics but only have the pic of the boppy cover. The picture in the car is of course of my adorable new nephew and his boppy cover hanging out on the boppy in the car with him.

1 comments:

Anna and Cody said...

we love them all! right now ALL of the burp cloths are in the wash! whew - they are sure getting good use! thanks again - oh and don't forget you made the hooter hider too! (i know that isn't the technical name)